Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:37:36 GMT

in article BA378AF9.5019%markbtownsend_at_attbi.com, Mark Townsend at markbtownsend_at_attbi.com wrote on 12/31/02 5:57 PM:

> All - I've been playing with some Perl during the downtime - and here's the
> output of a recent news-scan of this group. I originally did this for fun as
> an intro to perl (and I hope nobody gets offended), but it is interesting.
> Is anybody interested in seeing it regularly ? (I will have to do some work
> to set up so it is correct (note the lack of data))

Consensus seems to be that the numbers are interesting. My newsfeed only seems to carry about 2 weeks of articles, so I'll try to run it once a week, and post the summary for the last 7 days, typically around a Sunday/Monday.

If anybody wants to be excluded from the analysis, let me know (I'll need the email id you post with) Received on Wed Jan 01 2003 - 18:37:36 CST