D2k

From: spprivate <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:01:11 +0000

Hi,

I have a application in forms 6i and I have deployed the same in Web using Oracle 9iAS converting the forms into applets.

Now I want to change my database to DB2 and I know that can be done in normal forms by Oracle Client Adapter.Can anybody tell me whether the same will work when the application is converted to Web.

Looking forward ...

Satheesh