Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:21:04 +1100

Very interesting, Mark!

(though I was intrigued by how a 30 days period only lasted 15!!)

My better half has just asked: "Does appearing at the top of the 'posters by volume' list mean you have lots of interesting things to say, or does it just mean you're a bit of a blabbermouth?".

Uh huh.

'Twould be kind of interesting to see the year as a whole thus summarised.

Regards
HJR [Snip, in a feeble attempt to boost my OCR rating!] Received on Tue Dec 31 2002 - 20:21:04 CST