Plz help finding replication solution!

From: tacnaboyz <fake.address_at_fake.fake>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:21:28 GMT

Is it possible to replicate data from table1 INTO a pre-existing table2? I read up a bit on replication and it looks like a replicated table has to be a special replicated object. In other words, I have table2 that already exists and I want to set up a replication process (read-only) that mirrors some columns of table1 into some columns in table2. I'll spare you the nasty details as to why I can't be like everyone else and use the 'traditional' replication methods. This process MUST take place on the existing table2.

Thank You!!! Received on Sun Dec 29 2002 - 20:21:28 CST