Re: Lost datafile for dataless partition

From: John Darrah <nospam_at_nospam.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:20:41 GMT

I don't have access to a DB with the partitioning option installed at the moment so I apologize in advance for offering up a suggestion that I haven't tried. I think you should be able to offline drop the datafile in question and drop the partition. If that works, you can drop the tablespace. Hope this helps,

John