Re: ORA-00600 ... more exactly (from a newbee)

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:08:17 +0100

yaya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there no location on the net (or book) to find the Oracle error codes ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> yaya

As posted -but the infamous 600 is something like "well, we're having a serious problem for which we haven't assigned a proper error code yet".

The extra codes (up to 5, or 6?) may give some info, but the general consensus is: Call Oracle Support.

Grtz, Frank Received on Sat Dec 28 2002 - 11:08:17 CST