Re: Java to die in 2003

From: .Saphyr <saphyr_at_infomaniak.ch>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:19:48 +0100

Hi,

Reading all those posts seems quite interresting to me as I am the exact student example which just learned J2EE technology and is planning to work with it.

I still have some months to go further in my knowledge before starting looking fora job and my question is:

If J2EE seems so .. bad... which similar web oriented technology would you advise ?

.antoine Received on Sat Dec 28 2002 - 07:19:48 CST