Oracle 9i installation freezes after 27%

From: Kevin Berry <kberry_at_birminghampain.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2002 17:46:22 -0800

I am installing Oracle 9i on a W2K machine. The others have went fine

except for this one machine.  Everytime it gets to 27% percent, it
sits there and does nothing... After a while, the light on the cd-rom
goes out and it still sits... The process that is running is
"Installing Oracle9i Globalization Support", file regsvr32.* Anybody know of a problem with this, or someway a process is interupting it, or error solution. Please notify me... at kberry_at_birminghampain.com Thanks KEvin Received on Fri Dec 27 2002 - 19:46:22 CST