Oracle certification question

From: BK <benjaminkao_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:27:05 -0500

HI
What is the best way to get Oracle certification by myself? I can see that at Chapters they sell set of books/CD for a few hundreds dollars. Some people will pay thousands to a 30 week course.

I understand that there are 5 exams to be written and they are all multiple choices.

How does Oracle certification helps with job hunting? Please share your precious experiences.

Thanks in advance Received on Fri Dec 27 2002 - 13:27:05 CST