How can i grant priviledge to user joaquin???

From: joaquin <Joaquin.henriquez-alzola_at_ree.ericsson.se>
Date: 26 Dec 2002 21:37:47 -0800

Hi I just created a user in Oracle9i with:

Creates user -- Create user joaquin identified by joaquin; Grants access database -- Grant connect joaquin; Crearte tablespace --create tablespace joaquin datafile '/opt/oracle/product/9.0.1/dbs/mmsoid/users01.dbf' extent management local autoallocate;
Assign table space to user -- alter user joaquin default tablespace joaquin;

I log in correctly to with user joaquin and then I try to create a table but then it appears.

SQL> create table test
2 (
3 hello varchar2(1))
4 ;
create table test
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace 'JOAQUIN' SQL> Can somedy tell me whats wrong???? Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 23:37:47 CST