Oracle asking for pwd on strating up of database.

From: Anand <aparikh_at_swbanktx.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2002 11:17:37 -0800

I have Personal Oracle 7.3 loaded on Win 95. I have ahuge database that I am trying to import. When it starts import after a while my PC just freezes. I tried to start back the database. As soon as it starts it asks for a Pwd. What pwd is it asking for. Can somebody help me out here. This is a very critical issue. Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 13:17:37 CST