How Do You Empty A Datafile Without Being Able To Take The Database Offline

From: DK15798 <kwall7904_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2002 09:28:39 -0800

I have a space problem, and I need to dump some data from the datafiles (or something to free up some space). I am using Oracle 7.1 Server on a Windows NT machine. This message has left out in-depth detail to avoid getting incorrect answers. I am looking for broad general suggestions. Thank you for your help. Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 11:28:39 CST