Re: Outrage that OCP exams are now unproctored - Comments?

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2002 06:39:15 -0800

I do not think OCP is as "worthless" as some of our respected contributors in this forum are trying to paint it. I am not sure what some people expect OCP,s to do.Get in and solve every problem or answer all questions which are oracle related? Just like other diplomas and every work of life, some people come out  without a lot to offer while others come out with the feel of some one who has been working for a while.Some need a lot of training but others seem to be ready to go.But the bottom line is you know at least on a theoretical bases ( assuming
you read books exclusively in preparation for the tests )some very useful information about Oracle.
"Worthless" therefore is not the proper word Michael Tubuo Ngong Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 08:39:15 CST