Re: Thanks to those who helped, may the rest KISS MY ?@#$%?!

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 23:09:02 +1100

"Burt" <burtpelt_at_bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OMdO9.94957$0v3.55914_at_news.bellsouth.net...
> I stated my experience and the comment you mentioned below when you used
> terms like "you haven't got a clue" and also you used a general "high
horse"
> attitude.

You HAVEN'T got a clue! You post error after error, and when it's pointed out to you, you start yacking on about my attitude rather than your errors! You prefer to start throwing personal abuse instead of acknowledging your errors.

We're still waiting for the Metalink reference you claimed backed you up. You know: the one which the published documentation refutes every inch of the way??

>I especially liked your comment ... "Thus speaks an Oracle
> instructor" . This makes all your comments perfect right?

Nothing like taking things out of context, right?

I made that comment to point out to you that *your* claim of Oracle recoomending X or Y was nonsense, not that I was infallible.

Read it like you want, however.

> Do you also walk on water?

Oh, I see you already have.

> I make mistakes like anyone, but I will not stop posting here no matter
how
> much you would like me to :)

Did I say I wanted you to stop posting? Er, no I didn't.

All I said was that I wasn't prepared to let your distortions of the truth lie on the record without challenge.

Posts facts, and I won't have a problem with anything you post. Post complete claptrap based on so many years experience of being wrong, and I'll point out your error.

Start throwing personal abuse around, and you'll cop as good as you get. And (as you have discovered) it won't just be me dishing out the dirt.

Now, try and back off, have a good Christmas, learn from your mistakes, stop ripping stuff out of context, and we'll get along sooo much better.

HJR