Re: Thanks to those who helped, may the rest KISS MY ?@#$%?!

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:59:07 +1100

"Karen Abgarian" <abvk_at_ureach.com> wrote in message news:3E09422D.36E088F6_at_ureach.com...
> This is actually the first post I checked after few months of absense
> (I sort them by date).
>
> Why am I not surprised to find Howard beating crap out of somebody :)

Because as I told you at the time, you post nonsense, you get called on it.

This guy posted nonsense.

He got called on it.

And just like you, instead of taking stock and discovering that his knowledge was not all it was cracked up to be, he decided to lash out with personal abuse on the one hand, and to make claims of 10-years' experience justifying everything on the other.

> Merry Christmas and peace

Yup. And wisdom.

HJR