Re: Thanks to those who helped, may the rest KISS MY ?@#$%?!

From: Burt <burtpelt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:24:53 -0600

I stated my experience and the comment you mentioned below when you used terms like "you haven't got a clue" and also you used a general "high horse" attitude. I especially liked your comment ... "Thus speaks an Oracle instructor" . This makes all your comments perfect right?

Do you also walk on water?

I make mistakes like anyone, but I will not stop posting here no matter how much you would like me to :)