Re: Thanks to those who helped, may the rest KISS MY ?@#$%?!

From: Burt <burtpelt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:15:26 -0600

I don't think the attitude problems you see in this newsgroup are representative of most Oracle DBAs.

You will get much better treatment from the forums in Metalink. Responses are usually very quick from Oracle analysts getting paid to respond and from non-Oracle people. Of course, it requires a valid license CSI. From your earlier comments in other post on your environment, I suspect/hope this isn't a problem for you.

Try URL http://www.oracle.com/support/metalink/index.html