Re: Can I make multiple schemas from one user?

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2002 16:53:09 -0600

On 20 Dec 2002, dlaurent_at_amcat.com wrote:
> Can I make multiple schemas from one user?

A user can access many different schemas, but only if those schema owners grant access on the objects in their schemas to the particular user.

If, on the other hand, you want some user to be owner of more than one schema, this is not doable. A schema immediately implies that a user by that name owns it. But contrarily, the existence of a user doesn't imply that that user owns any particular schema.

--
Galen Boyer