Re: update: Q: statspack install

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:43:54 +0100

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:44:29 +1100, "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Lord knows what the STATSCRE.SQL script is. It doesn't exist on my 8i
>installation, that's for sure.

sadly enough the script names are platform dependent. He has been running the correct script, albeit he didn't read the *.doc file coming with statspack, so he ran under SYS which he shouldn't have done.
And yes, there is a statsdrp.sql provided.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 17:43:54 CST