Re: moron OEM and RBS

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2002 13:57:22 -0800

Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in message news:<atp3g0$2es$2_at_ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>...
> Joel Garry wrote:
>
> > Still wondering how to get rid of that extra datafile without dropping
> > the whole tablespace or bringing the instance down. The SQL commands
> > are out there... Maybe I just need to ignore OEM completely?
>
> Hallelujah brother, you have seen the light! Praise The SQL!
>
> ;-)

OK, here's the first draft, suggestions welcome:

Praise the SQL, FK the definition
(To the tune of Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition)

Down went the designer
a GUI was his fate
Down went the designer
and then the Architect
Up jumped the developer
gave the boys a view
Manned the term himself
set aside Tom's opuscule

Praise the SQL
FK the definition
Praise the SQL
FK the definition
Praise the SQL
FK the definition
and we won't use triggers!

Yes the developer said it
you've got to give him credit
for a son-of-a-gun of a coder was he
Shouting "Praise the SQL!"
We're on a mighty mission!
All aboard! We're not a-goin fishin'!
"Praise the SQL! FK the definition!
And we'll all code free!"

jg

--
@home is bogus
In college we used to relieve exam pressure by screaming "Death to