Re: How to trace this error?

From: Terry Mu <terry_mu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:12:57 GMT

Thank you very much. I got the idea.

I turned on trace but didn't find any clue. At last I found the problem is in a script, I'll look into it to find a workaround. I'm running 8.1.7 on Solaris 8 without name server. Next time I'll mention them.

Merry X'mas!

Terry

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10500_01/network.920/a96580/trouble