Mobile Server Password - How do I figure it out/change it?

From: TimMcConechy <tjm_at_runtime.dk>
Date: 19 Dec 2002 06:53:34 -0800

Mobile Server Password - How do I figure it out/change it?

I am trying "Oracle's Oracle9i Lite Windows32 Application Development Tutorial". But hit a stumply block. When using the packaging wizarrd I get to the final "PUblish The Application" dialog where it asks for the:

Mobile Serer URL:
Mobile Server UserName:
Mobile Server Password:
Repository Directory:

But everything I put in (tried administrator/admin and mobileadmion/admin) Gives me the error:

WTG-20502 Packaging Wizard Failed.
401
WTG-10108: Please verify your username and password and try agina.

OK, But the question is how do I find/change/verify the password?

BR
Tim Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 08:53:34 CST