Re: Automatic Undo Managment on 9i

From: Timmy Sin <tswsin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:55:51 +0800

Thanks Howard and Daniel.

So, I can just create a single undo tablespace, enable it to be AUTOEXTEND and no more administration and sizing is required.

How about the feature "local management tablespace" already available in 8i? Are you using them or the dictionary management tablespace?

Thanks,
Timmy

"Timmy Sin" <tswsin_at_yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D :atpihg$nkn$1_at_news.hk.linkage.net...