Re: Major change of strategy for Oracle Corporation ?

From: Steve <smontgomerie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2002 22:49:36 -0800

"Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<atf0vs$j8b$1$8300dec7_at_news.demon.co.uk>...
> What is Oracle Corp planning to do in the
> future to increase its market presence ?
> Does the TAR referenced below give us a clue ?
>
> http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tar.html
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Jonathan Lewis
> http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk
>
> Next Seminar dates:
> (see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )
>
> ____England______January 21/23
>

> The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

too funny jonathan ...very clever.

brings to mind the possibility of a new thread for TAR war stories I once had an OPS TAR open on WIN 2k where the analyst replied that OPS on win 2k was not supported and to try linux, i'll betcha there are tonnes of great tar stories Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 00:49:36 CST