Re: How to trace this error?

From: Terry Mu <terry_mu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:05:47 GMT

The instance is still alive and nobody shut it down. I'm running a test application in the instance. I guess that's the problem. Strange thing is that it seems ok if I keep working on it, but after an idle time, whatever I will do it tells the error and I have to reconnect. So I have to trace it.

Thanks.

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:o14M9.5901$jM5.16645_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Nothing to do with your specific question, but that error is usually par
for
> the course when you're connected to an instance in one session, and the
DBA