Re: Errors in OCA Associate DBA certification book?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 18 Dec 2002 07:21:24 -0800

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<c_YL9.5733$jM5.16623_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...
> Hi Kovacs,
>
> You've only found two errors !! Look deeper man ...

Funny if you thing about it. If you're certificated it basically mean, that is guaranteed by Oracle, that you're able to make right errors. Strange why companies want these guys, I would prefer guy who do not make any errors at all. :-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.