Problem to start ORACLE8i Management Server

From: Sandy <trivedisandeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2002 04:03:22 -0800

I was trying to connect from Enterprise manager but its says you must select managment server. i was trying with default username / password but still giving me error saying "VTK-1000:Unable to connect the management server servername.Please verify that you have entered the correct host name and the status of the oracle Management Server."

 can any one tell me what is OEM actually i dont know about this should we have to separatlly install this componant ??

pls reply any one who has idea of this problem

thanks Received on Wed Dec 18 2002 - 06:03:22 CST