All-in-one Internet Server, Router + Hub + Networking + Web & FTP & E-mail & Printer & Fax Server + Firewall

From: Oliver Kuo <oliver.kuo_at_msa.hinet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:14:11 +0800

Dear Sirs/ Madams,

We are pleased to introduce our company to you by e-mail. Synpath Technology Inc. the professional embedded IA maker was established in 2000. We have been engaged in the innovation and development of new generation computer and IA products for many years.

We would like to introduce the new generation IA product SYNServer-760 to you. SYNServer-760 is an All-in-one Internet Server, Router + Hub + Networking + Web & FTP & E-mail & Printer & Fax Server + Firewall, an optimal cost-efficient solution for the full range of information appliance and time-to-market services.

SYNServer-760 is with user-friendly interface by incorporating embedded OS and other new technologies into Internet application, and high-speed broadband services. For more further information please visit our website www.synpath.com

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and interesting. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

Oliver Guo
Sales manager
Synpath Technology Inc
5th, No.430, Dongyong Street, Taipei, Taiwan 112, ROC E-mail: oliver_at_synpath.tzo.com
Telephone: 886-2-28272419
Fax: 886-2-27171331 Received on Wed Dec 18 2002 - 05:14:11 CST