Re: Installation/configuration issue

From: alan <alanbrown_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:21:11 GMT

Thanks.

I'm in the process of reinstalling. But I'm doing it on an unsupported Linux platform so I'm flying, if not blind, then at least a little near-sighted.

Besides. The install worked fine. It's the configuration that's killing me (that sounds a little like the old adage about encryption... Encryption's easy. It's decryption that's a pain).

But sometimes all that's needed is a reminder that it's not rocket-science. Just follow the instructions. But how do the rocket scientists encourage themselves? That it's not brain surgery I suppose. But the brain surgeons have simply got to admit that there stuff's hard. No 2 ways about it.