Re: Question about "Oracle Business Objects"

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:03:19 GMT

There are a couple of flavors of BusinessObjects that I know of ... and probably more that I don't know. I once worked with one of them (see http://www.businessobjects.com) where we created "universes" for end-user ad hoc queries (hopefully the product has improved its performance since then). There is also Borland BusinessObjects. Both can interface to Oracle. Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 17:03:19 CST