Re: setup on 9i

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:31:50 +1100

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

These are perfect instructions for dealing with the well-known Pentium 4 bug in oracle 8i (repeat: EIGHT EYE).

Now read the title of this thread, and see their relevance for this poster.

Er, none.

As I said elsewhere, every man and his dog has got it into his head that "installer problem=pentium 4 bug". It's not true, and we need to lose the knee-jerk reaction and actually read what people are posting carefully.

Regards