Re: "log on as" W2K server, Oracle 9i

From: Brian E Dick <bdick_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:16:04 GMT

The second machine is where the network drive is located. By having the same local account on both machines, the Windows authorization mechanism will allow the machines to talk to each other.

I know that synchronized local accounts work. I don't have a domain server in my home office, so I can't troubleshoot using a domain account.