Re: Installation/configuration issue

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:07:26 +0100

On 17 Dec 2002 06:12:33 -0800, pagesflames_at_usa.net (Dusan Bolek) wrote:

>"alan" <alanbrown_at_pacbell.net> wrote in message news:<uNyL9.414$dW7.53903375_at_newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...
>
>Heh, looks like HJR's gentle remmark, about missing operating system
>specification, failed to succeed. There is need to push harder.
>Hellllloooooooooo, Sybrand, come here!!! Here is some work for you.
>:-)
>
>Dusan
>
>> Well, I've ruled out the gcc aspect of things. I've fixed the old package
>> problem. But I'm still getting the segmentation fault. I suppose it's
>> becoming a java issue! :)
>>
>> but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>> alan

Rhetorical question : did Oracle ever support gcc on any implementation of Unix.

Obvious answer: No, why would they

The OP clearly doesn't want this type of advice, he just wants to hack his way out without reading any doco and warnings.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 12:07:26 CST