Re: Ora 8i to Ora 9i move; PL/SQL compatibility

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:46:40 -0800

cosmin ioan wrote:

> hi all,
> we're trying to move (or rather, run) our many pl/sql packages from
> Ora8i (8.1.6 - 8.1.7) to Ora9i (latest) and are having some problems
> with the code.
> Is there a list of PL/SQL gotchas, things to be aware of when patching
> the backend to latest version?
>
> Thanks much,
> Cosmin

I can't think of any off the top of my head.

If you would like you can email the code to me and I'll take a look at it.

If you do so ... it is very important that you include the specific ORA-##### error messages and full error message text as I will not have the tables or data.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 11:46:40 CST