setup on 9i

From: Ted <root_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:59:02 -0700

 I have downloaded all the files for 9i, unziped them into directories (disk1 etc) and when I double click on the setup the hour glass appears for a few moments then goes away. The setup runs fine on other machines over the network... But not for mine (win2000 sp2) the 8i setup runs just fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ted Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 10:59:02 CST