oracle 8.0.2 licences an Novell 5.1

From: Ulrich Maier <umaier_at_surf2000.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:25:03 GMT

Hello,

we have a Novell 5.1 server with an installed oracle 8.0.2. server with 5 concurrent user licences. Oracle was a part of the old novell version.

Short question: Our oracle version is not longer supported bei oracle, but we need more concurrrent users. Is it possible to use oracle user licences from another novell 5.1 installation disk set?

Thanxs for every answer,

Uli Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 17:25:03 CST