Re: Anyone ever need more file handles on Solaris 8/Oracle 8.1.7

From: Chuckster <chuckycarson_at_networkcloud.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:39:23 -0800

Yea, all this has been done. This has been a working system for over a year. Just recently these intermittent problems appeared, thus it works one minute and not the next. In the absence of configuration changes to the oracle client, this rules out syntax errors and etc...

Thx,
CC

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 14:39:23 CST