Re: How to run oracle sqlplus on a local computer?

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:09:13 -0500

At the OS prompt type
SQLPLUS user/passw_at_dbname
Make sure you have SQLPLUS installed on this machine, and TNSNAMES.ORA configured properly, and a network link to the Oracle server Better help can be obtained by providing more details. Oracle may be used on many OSes.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

news: 3dfe0408$0$89672$ba620e4c_at_news.skynet.be...