Re: jrew using 90% cpu

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:06:34 -0500

> Oracle's suggestion is to stop and
> restart the console. That works to fix the problem after it happens. I
want
> to prevent it altogether.

Turn off the computer.
That's the only way to prevent strange things from happening with Windows.

Make sure you have the last version of Java whatever and are up to date with Windows service packs. There may be some issues fixed in there. You could do same with Oracle (apply whatever patches they have with OEM) but they probably don;t have any that meet your needs based on their response to you.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

atktpq$3kda$1_at_ID-85580.news.dfncis.de...