9i IASv2 & 9iDBv2 Startup Sequence?

From: news.verizon.net <vze4927p_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:52:13 GMT

I have successfully installed IASv2 (infrastructure database version 9.0.1.3.1), IDS9i R2, and DB9.2 on a single host (Windows 2000 Professional Server). I will like to use the following products but need to know the proper startup and shutdown sequence:

DB9.2 (ORADB) - test dbase
IASv2 (IASDB) - Internet Directory

Is there a script that could startup and shutdown these services?

Thanks Received on Sat Dec 14 2002 - 15:52:13 CST