Re: DBMS_STATS.GATHER_SYSTEM_STATS

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:07:41 -0000

Well there are some nice underscore parameters to keep up with it if you delve into X$KSPPI

and if you look at DBMS_XPLAN you can see some CPU stuff.

and if you look at a 10053 trace you can see CPU influences everywhere. I might try and do a breakover test to see where a cpu difference actually affects it.