Re: Physical backup/recovery between different platforms?

From: Merku <imerku_at_acegas.ts.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:49:38 +0100

joseph wrote:

> Use import/export entire database to move to different platforms. You
> must have the full_export_database permissions.

Thank you Joseph for your comment.
Certainly, I know about imp/exp issues, but this was not the question. It's just that you cannot use an imported db to have it run as standby database ...

As fast as I will have any further experience, I will certainly share.

Looks like, nobody really tried to ...

Best Regards,
Igor Received on Fri Dec 13 2002 - 02:49:38 CST