Oracle 9i on SuSE 8.1 Professional - Installation

From: Malcolm Stonebridge <malc_at_stoneyb.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:38:57 -0000

Hello,

Could anyone point me in the direction of sound documentation for installing Oracle 9i under Linux. I have the media from the Oracle download site (took a while but got it eventually). The Linux is SuSE 8.1 Professional. The CD tars came with a pdf 'Release Notes' which aren't a great deal of help (Part No. A90356-01). I'm quite competant at the unix part of things and have some RDBMS experience (mainly as a developer), so any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Malcolm Stonebridge. Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:38:57 CST