Re: Oracle Portal (procedure PORTAL.home)

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:01:27 +0100

Simo wrote:
> Hi everybody, i have an important and urgent question and i hope
> someone can answer me.
> Yesterday i've involuntary canceled the PORTAL.home procedure. This
> procedure is very important because portal call it every time you
> login.
> Does anybody knows if i have to reinstall Oracle Portal or i can only
> re-compile the HOME procedure?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Bye

Define cancel - I guess you mean dropped (as in deleted, removed). If you have the code - recreate. Absolutely no use to reinstall. You can even have another defualt home page - no need for the portal home proc. It does check things like Wireless being present, tho, so you might better have it.

Frank Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 15:01:27 CST