Re: sort + external procedure tuning

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:06:11 -0000

DB2 allows you to run extprocs privileged inside the wall if you tell it to. This may be the reason;excessive context switching. What does NT perfmon say about context switching ? .

What is the elapsed time for 1 row;100 1E4;1E5 rows ?

what is the tkprof elapsed time . Switch SQL_trace on and send the log file to the group.