Re: multi processor

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 02:45:47 GMT

Multo processor does not mean that a single query will run faster due to 2 processors. You would have to paralellize the query and even then certain queries would actually be slower trying to use 2 processors. Oracle is using all processors. If you have more than one user on the system they will use different processors if they issue queries at the same time. Jim