the trace filename?

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2002 16:06:53 -0800

I'm figuring out how oracle names trace files on unix. For the very first time it's easy: instance || '_ora_' || process || '.trc'. Both instance and process can be easily queryied in the catalog views from my session.
How the next trace file for the same background process is named? Received on Wed Dec 11 2002 - 18:06:53 CST