Oracle Expert download location?

From: <dev_at_null>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:17:38 +1100

Hey,

Recently acquire Oracle8i (8.1.7) for Linux (RH7.3) and happily installed it. This, BTW, to support my OCP BDA track home study. All going swimmingly. Database up and running, OMS installed and OEM chugging away on it's own database. All suspiciously simple.

Now I would like to get the OEM Tuning, Change Management & Diagnostics packs on the go (The OCP covers Oracle Expert). I have a CD bundled with the Linux set but it is for Windoze. I've had a good poke around the OTN looking for the Linux version and no-cigar.

Anybody point me to a site where I can download this?

TIA Steve Roach Received on Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:17:38 CST