Re: rotating listener.log

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:28:00 +0100

In addition to the other replies: when you are not interested in the log, you could set:

    LOGGING_LISTENER = OFF
in the listener.ora (assuming LISTENER is the name of your listener) making a switch less necessary.

Renaming the log could be done just before starting it. Should be part of the start procedure then.

Michael Raschepkin <rm_at_artelecom.ru> schreef in berichtnieuws 3DF729E9.87FD56A7_at_artelecom.ru...