Re: UTL_FILE in RDB (OpenVMS)

From: Noodles <noodles_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2002 18:01:19 GMT

I pasted it into my Portuguese translator and got:

"If expensive one cannot help the other, exactly when that one asks for aid in wrong place because it DOES NOT SILENCE the MOUTH.

It goes to find something util to make to inves to give reply impolite, ITS IMBECILE"

Cliff Received on Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:01:19 CST